The NephCure Kidney Network (NKN) is a network with the vision of establishing a global community of people with primary Nephrotic Syndrome (NS) diseases who are interested in designing and participating in clinical research relevant to them.
The NKN welcomes and encourages researchers with diverse interests and expertise to utilize the NKN’s patient-reported information. The NKN Annual Report
gives a broad overview of information collected by the NKN.
NKN data is primarily patient-reported information under the following categories:
- NS Disease Status and Diagnosis
- Quality of Life (Adult, Child, or Parent’s on Behalf of Child)
- Family History and Socioeconomic Information
- Medial History and Patient Habits
- Research Opinions and Preferences
- Pregnancy Information
For more information about NKN Data, please complete the following information below